Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vacation pic


Kathy and I just spent three days in Houston on a little vacation, and I probably lived up to my reputation as a bookworm, because the main thing I did in Houston was visit the Museum of Printing History. For a journalism teacher, it was pretty fascinating, and I took a bunch of pictures of old printing presses, etc., that I can use in my classes. We also ate a lot, including the best bread pudding I've ever eaten at the Bayou City Seafood and Pasta restaurant. Even if you don't like bread pudding, you'll like this! --Mike H.

2 comments:

  1. You have come a long way since you helped Mrs. Back with the "Little Tiger's Growl" in Jr. Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you mentioned that! Hadn't thought about the "Little Tiger's Growl" in a long time. I think I have a copy somewhere, but don't know if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete