Sunday, April 26, 2009

Greetings Class of ' 69

I have enjoyed returning to the past from all of the information and pictures that have been posted so far. It has taken me a while to get my posting in because this Underwood typewriter that I have from Mrs. Porter's typing class would not do the job. Hopefully this will go through this time.

I was glad to hear that someone else is caring for a lot of pets also. We have seven dogs and four cats that have mostly found us. They are a lot of fun and work.

All of our children are in Texas now. Guy Wesley and family reside in San Marcos. He was in the Navy for 16 years and is a RN. Zack and wife have recently moved to Pampa. He is in the Army and is one of the recruiters for the Panhandle area. Cassie lives in Houston and works in retail clothing for Talbots.

We are wanting to move out of hurricane country to New Mexico. We have been hit with damage from Hurricanes Rita, Humberto, and Ike. Hopefully this season will be calm.

Hope to see everyone in June and I will post some pictures at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you Gary Joe. How's things in the Golden Triangle? I understand hurricane country, we lived in Orange in '85 and couldn't wait to get back to the panhandle. See you in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you, Gary Joe. Hope you get to move away from hurricane country. I lived in Houston for less than 2 years a long time ago, and although I wasn't there long enough for a hurricane, it was just too big for me. Amarillo's just the right size. Hope to see you in June.

    ReplyDelete