Monday, April 20, 2009

JDM

OK.  Well, I know I am not the brightest puppy in the litter, but with Eldo's help here it is.  

I hope this finds everyone happy and well.  A little catch-up on the past 40 years.  This is a banner year for the McCarty family.  Janet and I will have been married 25 years in September, Maggie (oldest) will be 21 in June, Mallory (next in line) turned 18 in January, Macey (baby) will be 16 in December and Janet crosses over to the dark side at 50 in December.  Does anyone know a banker I can borrower some money from?  Maggie is a junior at Texas A&M, Mallory is a senior at Highland Park High School (wantabe Aggie) and Macey is an eighth grader at Highland Park Middle School.  No, we didn't intentionally start all of their names with an M, it just happened that way.  No luck in promoting the Red Raiders (Macey is likely headed to College Station as well). 

I am looking forward to seeing all of you in McLean.  Thanks to Gary, Brad and Mike for getting this started.  Lots of memories of a great time in my life.

JM

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading about eveyone and seeing the pictures. I'm the director for VBS this year we had the date set,till I gpt home and discovered it was the weekend of the reunion so we changed the date of VBS. i will look through pictures and see if I can get them posted I'm not good at the computer. See ya in June. Nancy

    ReplyDelete