Thursday, April 9, 2009

Here's Earnie's blogg

Ok all you tiggers...err Tigers, listen up. My wife is typing this so it says what she is thinking. I can't type worth a darn. Somehow I forgot everything I was taught in typing except how to hit someone's return button when I made a mistake.

I can't believe how old we all are. Ugh...too many gray hairs and wrinkles here. Oops...forgot about senile hair...you know the stuff that forgot to grow in the very wide part on my head! And all the furniture disease! Those chests hanging over the drawers is pathetic! I am slowly sucumbing to half heimers...old timers disease.

I do a lot of thinking about the here after. I walk into a room and wonder..."what am I here after?"

Ok Gary you can get off my back now... I have blogged!

3 comments:

  1. Goog job! Now how about some family photos? Thnks for joining in. See ya soon. gde

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too early to see the keys. Sorry for the typos. gde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Earnest. Hope your broken collar bone is doing better than the knee I hurt the same night at Silverton! --Mike H.

    ReplyDelete