Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello form HEC

Hello Guys and Gals,

Nice pictures. I will send some in the next few weeks. I will give you a brief history of me. I have lived in Amarillo since 1975. I graduated from WTAMU with my BBA and MBA. I am married to Ellaine a RN at BSA Hospital. We have two daughters 26 and 22. The oldest is married and is moving to Lubbock and the youngest is a senior at WTAMU. Hopefully, she will get out before I retire. I work as an account manager for a firm that does staffing and recruitng across the US. I travel all over Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and sometimes Nevada. I travel alot to Dallas, San Antonio, Denver, Las Vegas, Waco, Oklahoma City, and now Austin. Just got back fron Las Vegas and played in many Texas Hold'em tournaments. I keep my money a little longer this way. Both of my parents still live in Mclean and I travel there every two weeks to get my to do list from them. Contact phone numbers are 806-674-0658 and 806-290-3533.
Hope to see all of you in June.
Take Care my friends,
Howard

3 comments:

  1. I guess I need to proof or learn how to spell FROM. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howard: I teach journalism, and I make worse mistakes than that. Good eye, though! It was interesting reading your history. I didn't know you have an MBA. --Mike H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A poker player? Are you the new Amarillo Slim?

    ReplyDelete