Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello to all! It has been really great to see all the pictures and read the comments....just like we never left. I do hope all are happy, healthy and going strong. I actually have attempted to log in and post a couple of times....who knows where my original post is residing and who is reading it! Glad I finally mastered the correct log in and thanks for the prodding to do so. What wonderful family shots posted! My two kids are pretty camera shy but I will try to dig deep and come up with something. Daughter Mary-Evelyn is 28 and currently a final year vet student at the Univ. of Edinburg, Scotland; undergrad is from A&M. Son Philip just turned 25, took the scenic route at A&M, graduated last May and is now working in Dallas. No grandchildren yet but do have 9 grandpets, if that counts. Gary and I are staring down anniversary number 35 this year and are wondering where all the time has gone. I have to say that I am very impressed with how you guys have put this together and pushed to locate us all. Some I recognize immediately, others I have to look a little harder but I do hope to see you all in June. Thanks for all the sharing!

3 comments:

  1. Marsha, good to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha-Welcome aboard. Thanks for your input. Our whole class is indebted to your dad for preparing us all for later life through our acquired math skills as a result of his passion. gde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha - Great to hear from you. Gary is right, your Dad had a real passion for teaching math. Not sure I learned because of his passion or because I was deathly afraid of him if I didn't. I hope you know I am kidding (kind of).
    We just returned from Muster at A&M yesterday. I am sure you know what that is with two Aggies in the family. Hope to see you this summer.
    Joel

    ReplyDelete